Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Celebrating Stylish Friends


We are a group of friends who love to get together with Rose, the wonderful friend we all have in common. She and her sweet husband, Jerry, recently invited all of us along with our significant others over for brunch. 

I'm so glad my dear Mickey took this picture of us standing on the steps. (When you live on a hillside at the lake, you have lots and lots of steps.) This picture speaks to me on many levels. We are all vibrant, healthy, attractive normal women from all walks and many stages of life. This is a true picture of women. 

One of the best things about this stage of our lives is that we now have some time to get comfortable with who we are, with friends sharing laughter and our stories. Whether you are my Facebook friend or one who lives down the street, I'm so grateful to have you in my life.






This blog and my Facebook page (Fifty, not Frumpy) are dedicated to women who might be over fifty but are still having fun with fashion and enjoying life. Here's to you, beautiful ladies! May the second half of your life be even more fulfilling and exciting than the first.

Thanks for reading!


No comments: