Sunday, September 2, 2012

Last Days of Summer

Summer is starting to fade away, but the afternoon is still hot. Yesterday was consumed with preparing for a big family get-to-together for Labor Day. My cool and comfy daytime outfit includes khaki ankle pants and platform cork sandals, both by Adrienne Vittadini from T.J. Maxx.  

I'm wearing a white gauze Old Navy tunic over a Coldwater Creek cream tank top worn tucked in only in the front. The over-sized silver and crystal watch, sunglasses, and hoop earrings are from Stein-Mart, and the gold and silver link bracelets are classics I've owned for many years. The bag is from T.J. Maxx a couple of years ago.






As Mickey and I walked through the grocery store last night, we passed a woman with her twenty-something daughter who looked me over and said, "Love your shoes!" That made my day!



3 comments:

Laura said...

I love your shoes too! you look terrific in this outfit!

Susan said...

Thank you Laura!

Anonymous said...

Susan, give encouraging post... This definitely gives me hope. - Mary Franklin