Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Suit ... or Not

Do you have suits that you never wear?

This vintage Chanel suit was found on 1stdibs.com for $1,500.

Treat the pieces as separates instead, and you may find yourself reaching for them often.




It has been a trend to wear Chanel inspired jackets with faded jeans and heels for the past few years. That has become too predictable now, so I like to pair a jacket with more tailored pieces instead.



Pair the skirt or pants with a cardigan and a tank and pointed toe flats.

Think outside the suit!

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I enjoy hearing from you!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Nice Chanel suit! And I would definitely wear those pieces separately. Thank you so much for joining us for the "How I Wear My: Everyday Bag" post. I love your neutral Nine West bag, it's perfect for spring and you look lovely carrying it! XO, Jill

Donna said...

Today's post makes me wish I had some suits hanging in the closet! I think your choice of bottoms look better than disparate holey jeans. And that is a marvelous Chanel suit!

quiltsathome said...

You give beautiful examples of what to wear.
I wish you could look with me through my clothes.
I'm 51 now and looking for a new style.