Monday, June 17, 2013

Family Time

Father's Day was spent with my family and Mr. Mickey, of course.



I wore a chambray Tencel tunic from Coldwater Creek last year, over a Chico's white tank and Chico's khaki side zip ankle pants.



The belt and charm bracelet are also from Chico's. I never like to wear belts at my natural waistline, but these hook belts from Chico's are great because they are worn low over the tummy, creating a longer, leaner look.

 
The suede cutout booties are by Nine West from last year.



8 comments:

Cathryn said...

Great look!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Great outfit!

Donna said...

Love it! Good tip on the belt too. I avoid belts at all costs....

meriusa said...

Pants ,especially ankle pants,
are very flattering to you. You look slim and chic! The suede cutout booties are top!

Unknown said...

Awesome look. I love everything you put together. So simple and classy.

Beetique said...

it sure is a great look

Unknown said...

Love this outfit. I agree with you on the belt. I just cannot seem to be comfortable with a tight belt at my waist. I don't feel like it looks good on my body.
You've inspired me with your style so much. Thank you, Susan.

Cheri said...

Looking good lady!!!
*I don't wear belts- I am too "short waisted" and don't have a small waist line either! I might try the slung low look though- although then I have the "poochy" or jelly belly to deal with! lol! Oh gosh, what was I thinking....I won't wear a belt- probably ever!

You look very nice in this though!