Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Hair Style

My hairstyle gets changed about every six months so yesterday I asked Allison to give me a shorter tousled style that does not need to be blown out straight.


I look a bit rumpled because these photos were taken at the end of a busy day.


I am still getting accustomed to styling my hair differently, but this is much easier!



I wore this Chico's blue tunic and white jeans to have lunch with my sister today. The shoes and sunglasses are from T.J.Max.


7 comments:

JacquiG said...

Nice new hair cut!

Lynn said...

I like the shorter "do." Much more stylish.

Unknown said...

Stunning, as always!

Lady of Style said...

Love your hairstyle, Susan, easy yet chic for summer!
Looking great as always!

Annette | Lady of Style

Donna said...

Love this look on you! It's nice to have a cut to wash, use some product, scrunch and go. Also love that shade of blue...

Anonymous said...

Your best hairstyle yet!! I think it makes you look even younger. So flattering.

Jordan Mullen said...

You look great! You are absolutely stunning in blue. I love your tunic! Hope you and everyone enjoys the weekend!