Monday, November 24, 2014

Fabrizio Gianni Ballerina Flats!

Approximately one million of you (I never exaggerate) have asked me why I don't wear flats.



I normally do not find flats to be comfortable because they do not offer enough support.


I recently wore these Chanel inspired Fabrizio Gianni flats during a quick weekend getaway, and I was happy to find that they are very comfortable. They did not pinch or rub my feet, as is often the case with flats.


They are also very stylish!


The tan and black version of the flats is offered for fall/winter.


These Fabrizio Gianni ballerina flats just may be the shoes that change my mind about wearing flats. Thank you, Fabrizio Gianni!

6 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You look wonderful in flats, Susan! I always wear them...I miss heels but my feet are no longer happy in them. I had to learn to shop around and try a lot of flats, but now I have very comfortable and stylish selections. The market is flooded with them. Yours look great!

Diane said...

Like Pam it is with deep regret that I too have to lower my heels just to be happy and comfortable. I am amazed when I see older women still wearing higher heels and I admit just a little envious....

Shelia said...

I love my heels and hope I never have to give them up, but sometimes I think I'd like a nice pair of flats too. Most of them are cut way too deep in the front and I do NOT like toe cleavage. I do like these though, I may have to look for them.

Dawn said...

Much better look for you.

Margo said...

Hi I love this look as I am a fan of long cardigans over neat tops where did you get the lovely pendant and would it be available in a ireland. It completes your look so perfectly. Margo

Susan said...

Thanks Margo! The necklace is a couple of years old. I found it at Chico's.