Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bag Color Tip

My Tahari by Arthur S. Levine jacket was found at Dillard's during their end of season sale last summer. It has become one of my favorite dressy jackets.


I once read a style suggestion that went something like this. "Buy a handbag the color of your hair, and you will carry it more often than any other." I really do carry my gray bags most often! This one by Calvin Klein is one of my daytime favorites. I found it at T.J.Maxx last fall.


The slacks and the shoes are from Saks Off 5th, and I am wearing a long sleeve black tee from Chico's. In case the weather turns cooler, I have a black trench coat by Fabrizio Gianni thrown over my arm.




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Nice outfit. Had never heard of the purse and hair color thing, but its interesting.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love Dillards sales! This is a great jacket, Susan. I am going to wear to work today a pair of NYDJ jeans I got for ten dollars at Dillards on a clearance rack! You look lovely!