Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekend Fun!

We spent the weekend at the Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina, for their 27th annual comedy classic weekend.




We drove over early so that we could have lunch at Carmel's in the Grove Arcade. After lunch, there was still a couple of hours before we could check-in. That means there's time to go to Chico's!




The manager just told me that all winter shoes are on sale!



New additions to the collection!







Mr. Mickey caught my reflection in a mirror as I was looking for another treasure.





I found these Nine West boots at Saks Off 5th last fall. I wore them on this rainy day with coated jeans from Chico's and a silver-gray tank from Express. The white Evan Picone trench coat from Stein Mart last summer. The gray Calvin Klein bag is from T.J.Maxx.






The giveaway is now over.
Congratulations to Connie Phelps from Illinois! She is the winner of the top of her choice from Covered Perfectly. Below, I am wearing a V-Neck style.