Saturday, September 19, 2015

Friends on Friday

Traditions are a great way to celebrate life often with your family and friends.


We love getting dressed up a little and having dinner on Friday evenings with our closest friends.



There is something special about being in the presence of those with whom you are most comfortable.


What special traditions do you celebrate that allow you to spend time with those you love most?

On this evening, I wore items that are all old. I started with a black tank base and loose-fitting crepe pants from Chico's Black Label Collection. The sweater and the jewelry are also from Chico's. The shoes were from Nordstrom last year. They are by Louise et Cie. 

When I buy basic pieces that can be interchanged according to the weather or the event, I get more use from my clothes because the individual pieces all work well in a variety of situations.

No comments: