Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Downtown Asheville





We enjoy Asheville for its exceptional dining and shopping options, street musicians, people watching, and unique Art Deco buildings.




I wore the black version of the draped blouson BCBGMAXAZRIA top from Saks Off 5th with the perfect leggings from Svelte. The gray faux suede jacket is old from Saks Off 5th as well.





The small reptile bag is old and the booties are old by Nine West both from Saks Off 5th.






Have a beautiful week!


8 comments:

belinda said...

What beautiful pictures! And so close to French Broad Chocolate!

Unknown said...

I love this look, however for me I would want the jacket to be a little longer in the back. I will be 73 in April, I weigh 129 and am 5'5". Susan, keep doing what you are doing. You are a huge inspiration to me. I also love the Covered Perfectly tops and can not wait to see the new spring line.

Pat Taubler

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Lovely, Susan! I have never been to Asheville...but you made me want to.

thepoutingpensioner said...

I just love that last shot on this post. In this picture you say to me "look how far I've come"! It encapsulates all you have achieved. A picture certainly does speak a thousand words!
Mary.

Sheela Goh said...

Everything you're wearing is positively stunning, Susan, and a look any stylish woman would covet, no matter her age!! Have a lovely Sunday :)



http://sheelagoh.com/2016/02/25/red-rules/

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite looks you look amazing -Paul

Anonymous said...

You make 60 look absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. Just discovered your blog - you look fabulous! Even though I haven't lost a whole bunch of weight like you did, I still have difficulty finding age appropriate, chic, clothing. For now, I look frumpy.